Teejah and Tigers
COMMON NAME: Tiger
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Panthera tigris
DIET: Tigers are meat eaters. Their prey are larger mammals such as wild boar and deer.
YOUNG: Two to three cubs are born blind and helpless. They weigh only two pounds (1 kg) at birth and nurse for 6 months.
HABITAT: Tigers range from India in the west to China and Southeast Asia in the east.
- The mother Tiger teaches her young to hunt. Without this training, they can never be good hunters.
- Siberian Tigers are the heaviest at over 500 lbs (225 kg). Sumutran Tigers are the lighest at 250 lbs (110 kg).
- A Tiger's night vision is 6 times better than humans'.
- Tigers like to swim and cool off in water.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.