Persian Cat Info
Katya and Persian Cats
COMMON NAME: Persian Cat, Persian Longhair
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Felis catus
DIET: Protein-based diet, cat food.
YOUNG: The average litter size is 3 to 5 kittens, but up to 14 is possible. It's best to keep the kittens with their mother until they are 8 weeks old.
HABITAT: Persian Cats, like all domesticated cats, live wherever people live.
- The first ancestors of the Persian were imported into Italy from Persia in 1620.
- The Persian is the most placid and gentle cat breed in existence. They generally get along with other cats in a household.
- The Persian Cat is the most popular breed of cat.
- They come in 7 different colors: Solid, Silver and Golden, Shaded and Smoke, Tabby, Particolor, Bicolor and Himalayan.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.