Elena and Cats
COMMON NAME: Cat, House Cat, Domesticated Cat
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Felis catus
DIET: Protein-based diet, cat food
YOUNG: The average litter size is 3 to 5 kittens, but up to 14 kittens are possible. Kittens can't see or hear when they are born. They open their eyes after 5 days and develop their eyesight and hearing at 2 weeks.
HABITAT: Domesticated Cats live where people live.
- The Domestic Cat evolved from the African Wild Cat 10,000 years ago.
- The Ancient Egyptians kept Cats to kill the mice and rats which ate their stored grains.
- Wild Cats learned that if they stayed close to humans they could find lots of food - the mice and rats which ate the grain.
- Cats are the sleepiest of all mammals and can easily sleep 16 to 18 hours each day.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.