Wolfie and Wolves
COMMON NAME: Wolf, Gray Wolf, Timber Wolf
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Canis lupus
DIET: Wolves are carnivores and eat large hoofed mammals such as white-tailed deer, elk and moose. Wolves also hunt beavers, hares, and smaller animals.
YOUNG: Only the dominant pair breeds. The female digs a den where the pups will stay. Usually 6 to 7 pups are born, but litter can be from 1 to 14 pups.
HABITAT: North America from Alaska, through Canada and the United states, and down to Mexico. Wolves live in a variety of habitats from the Arctic tundra to forest, prairie and dry scrub landscapes.
- Gray wolves range in color from grizzled gray or black to all-white.
- Wolves can communicate with each other using barks, whines, growls and howls.
- Native Americans consider the Gray Wolf a significant animal and include the Wolf in their culture, art and stories.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.