Parker and Raccoons
COMMON NAME: Raccoon
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Procyon lotor
DIET: Raccoons are omnivorous and will eat anything. They eat fish, crayfish, snails, slugs, insects, worms, eggs, small prey, fruits, vegetables and nuts. Where people live, they also eat pet food and from trash cans.
YOUNG: The litter is made up of two to five young born in the spring. The young are called kits and are born deaf and blind, but have their distinct face mask.
HABITAT: North America from Canada to Panama. They live in wooded areas and have adapted to living around people.
- When climbing down from a tree, a raccoon backs down, except for the last few steps, when it turns around.
- The raccoon populations that now live in Europe actually came from North America first.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.