Charlie and Otters
COMMON NAME: Asian Small-clawed Otter
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Aonyx cinerea
DIET: The Asian Small-clawed Otter feeds on fish, frogs, crabs, crayfish, mussels and snails.
YOUNG: Only the alpha pair has young. The females usually give birth to one or two pups. Sometimes the litter is as large as six pups. The older siblings help to raise the young.
HABITAT: This type of Otter lives in mangrove swamps and freshwater wetlands throughout Asia. It prefers to live near water.
- Asian Small-clawed Otters are the smallest otters in the world. They catch their prey with their paws.
- They have an excellent sense of vision, both under water and above.
- There are 13 species, or types, of otters in the world.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.