Lucas and Lions
COMMON NAME: Lion
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Panthera leo
DIET: Lions hunt and eat large mammals such as zebras and wildebeest. They also hunt smaller animals.
YOUNG: Female lions have a litter of cubs every two years. There are one to five cubs in each litter.
HABITAT: Southern and eastern Africa and in the south Sahara desert of Africa. Inhabiting grassy plains, savannahs, open woodlands and dry scrub country.
- Lions are very social and live in large groups called prides which are around 15 lions.
- Female Lions hunt as a group and do most of the hunting since they are faster. Male Lions hunt too, especially if the prey is large.
- An adult Lion's roar can be heard up to five miles away. This will warn off intruders or bring together the pride members.
- Lions are very popular in art, because of their magestic manes & are called King of the Jungle.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.