Tedds and Bears
COMMON NAME: Brown Bear
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Ursus arctos
DIET: The Brown Bear is omnivorous & eats grasses, roots, berries, nuts, insects, fish, carrion (which are dead, decaying animals), and small and large animals.
YOUNG: The young weigh less than a pound at birth. The average litter size is two cubs, but one to four cubs is common. The Bear cubs grow inside the mother Bear while she hibernates.
HABITAT: North America and Europe. In wooded areas and open natural wilderness areas.
- Bears can stand up on their hind legs for extended periods of time.
- Bears are very strong and can take down large prey.
- Bears are a popular animal in Native American storytelling and tradition.
- Bears eat a lot and gain a lot of weight in the fall. Then they can hibernate (a very deep sleep) through the cold winter.
Benefits of KidzAnimals Products:
- Products are sure to bring Joy and Smiles!
- Products with many Background Colors to choose from!
- Most Products include ALL the Boy or Girl characters!
- A portion of profits Donated to Help Animals in Need!
NOTE: These product mockups are for display only. Colors, sizes, image placement, styles and fit may vary for products.